Microsoft hardware support launched right after I completed my time at the company. If I were to continue working on the project, I would likely work on the following items to improve the user experience.
- Propose redesigns of other parts of hardware support that never had a UX designer involved before the launch.
- Attend research events and speak with customers to get feedback on the whole experience.
- Work with the data team to learn about how users are interacting with the new design. I would analyze click-rates and adjust the design based on the project goals.
- Work on implementation of the new repair request design and have craftsmanship reviews with the developers and PM.
- Continue proposing improvements of the design and make sure it stays aligned with the portal’s UX guidance.