User pain points with the existing repair and warranty lookup experiences
- It’s time consuming, frustrating, and costly to request phone support for repairs as they need to read each individual serial number.
- There’s no easy way to track ongoing repair requests.
- When the user gets contacted by support again, they need to repeat the same information to the support agent.
- The user gets too many emails with shipping information, labels and tracking numbers. The current experience is challenging to manage.
- Looking up device warranty is time consuming. The current experience takes 1 min per device. 1000 devices would take the user 16 hours.
- Users are bounced between different points in Microsoft for their support needs.
- The user needs to call a separate number to find out how many used and remaining claims a device has on the warranty.